This Cheat Sheet will provide criteria on how to assess instrument if it needs a calibration service or not, It will easily help you identify and decide what needs and what does not need calibration especially when managing an internal or in-house calibration lab.
In this guide you will EXPERIENCE:
- How to properly assess all Measuring and Test Equipment (M&TE) that is required for calibration.
- How to easily determine all M&TE that is NOT required for calibration
- To distinguish and appreciate the most critical aspect ( example: tolerance) of M&TE for calibration.
- How to eliminate duplication of work in relation to calibration (saves you time and effort), since both side You and the tool owner) has performed the assessment
- The easy way to assess and decide if a specific M&TE requires calibration or not
Subscribe below to get the cheatsheet.
Please check your email after you have entered the required details. Thank you.
Download and Subscribe to my mailing list